Acoustic Panel Calculator
You may find yourself wondering, “How many acoustic panels do I need for a ______?” You fill in the blank — studio, conference room, home office, you name it! We can help you lower reverberation in any space.
At SoundAway, we are committed to excellence, not only in the products that we provide but also in our service. Ensuring that you are satisfied with your purchase and even the process leading up to it is a top priority for us. Our team of experts is here to help guide you in making your selection by performing an acoustical analysis using our very own acoustic panel calculator, free of charge to you! The calculator is designed to determine the number of sound-absorbing panels recommended to lower the reverb in your application.
Find Out How Many Sound Absorbing Panels You Need
To get started, please:
1) Provide the room dimensions
2) Provide a description of the finished surfaces (drywall, wood, concrete, tile, glass, carpet, etc.)
Include photos, if possible, from opposite corners of the room(s).
3) Select up to three products to include in the analysis
This may include:
Some additional items to consider while selecting the product types to include in your analysis:
- Ambience Panels - These are typically ceiling or wall-hung, perpendicular or parallel to the floor. These panels are made to order, in custom sizes if required, and are available wrapped in any of the acoustic fabrics. The most popular fabrics are the FR701 and Anchorage.
- SONEX Panels - These are typically ceiling or wall-hung, perpendicular or parallel to the floor. These panels are made from an acoustic foam with limited options in terms of size and colors.
- Whisperwave Products Line - These are made from an acoustic foam with limited options in terms of size and colors. Options in:
- Clouds – typically ceiling-hung, parallel to the floor
- Baffles - typically ceiling-hung, perpendicular to the floor
- Panels - typically ceiling or wall-hung, perpendicular or parallel to the floor
- For rooms where the height is less than 10’, consider Ambience Panels mounted to the ceiling or suspended as Clouds.
- For high ceilings,
Baffles or Clouds are recommended depending on the customer’s preference.
Once you have gathered this info:
Submit an email to our team at Sales@SoundAway.com that contains your responses to these three things, which, as a reminder are: room dimensions, description of the room’s surfaces, and three products you would like included in the analysis. From there, you can expect the results of our professional analysis to be emailed to you within one to two days. Contact us with any questions you have in the meantime – we’re happy to help!