TriCore Rubber Foam Pads
available in 2" x 2", 4" x 4", and 18" x 18" all in 1" thickness. The
TriCore pads are rated to support a load of up to 70 pounds per square inch (50 psi).
Performance will vary depending on load. The TriCore Pads are designed to operate optimally between 15 to 60 psi. The higher the load, without exceeding the upper limit, will increase performance.
It is the first design utilizing an all rubber foam pad manufactured from different density layers to yield excellent sound attenuation. The TriCore Rubber Foam Pads are constructed from chemically cross-linked, micro-cellular, rubber foam. Higher deflection than conventional rubber-cork and rubber-only pads.
- Recommended load range: 15 to 60 psi
- No bolting required, simple field installation
- 100% surface contact with equipment
- Environmentally friendly - free of halogens, formaldehydes, CFC's and HCFC's
- Unlike molded products, no sulfur is used in the manufacturing process
- Less energy required to manufacture - raw material has lower melting point than comparable molded products
- Fully recyclable
- Dispose safely - does not generate toxins, carcinogens or soot when incinerated
- Isolate vibration from compressors
- Pool pumps
- A/C units
- and a variety of other machinery or equipment
Green Series vibration isolation pads